Thursday 30 November 2017

Daily Thoughts November 30, 2017

Unconditional love

When we were yet sinners and undeserving, Christ chose us in salvation even before the creation of the world. Nothing in us justified His mercy and love towards us, yet He loved us freely and unconditionally, gave His life for us and remembers our sins no more.

We are commanded to love others as He loved us. Our love is not to be conditional upon the merits of the ones we love. We are to love others as Christ loved us to bring glory to Him and to please Him.
I am thankful for Jesus’ unconditional love towards me and for the unconditional love of those around me even though I don’t deserve it. Lord, help me show always this unconditional love to others according to Your will!


JOHN 13:34  A NEW COMMANDMENT I GIVE UNTO YOU, THAT YE LOVE ONE ANOTHER; AS I HAVE LOVED YOU, THAT YE ALSO LOVE ONE ANOTHER.

No comments:

Post a Comment