Saturday 18 November 2017

Daily Thoughts November 18, 2017

Worry, fear and anxiety are nothing but a lack of faith and trust in the Lord. I am not putting blame on anyone. I know that it is something I need to be careful and watchful for. But really it is just us doubting God can take care of us and work it for our good according to His promise according to Romans 8:28. I have been taught that we cannot worry and have faith at the same time. I have been told that in times of trouble, we need to pray and cast all our burdens to the Lord and leave it there like the hymn says. And I believe it is scripturally sound advice, and when by faith, I take it to the Lord in prayer, ask Him and trust Him with all that is going on in my life and stop fretting over it, but just let Him handle it, then I have experienced that He is true and faithful and does just that and removes the mountains I could not deal with. May the Lord give me the grace to always do this and not fret and try to figure out on my own!

I Peter 5:7  Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Philippians 4:4-7  Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.
Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment