Wednesday 5 April 2017

Morning Devotional April 5, 2017

Ephesians 6:18-20

18Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
19And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
20For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.”



O child of God how we ought to pray every morning that God would give us boldness to present His Gospel to others. The great commandment our Lord left with His bride, His church, was to preach His Gospel to all the world. As we are out in the world every day, as we come across people who are not saved, when our Lord gives opportunity, we should count it a blessing to present the Gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to those who have no hope. And even though we have no idea who His elect are, it is still our duty to tell others of the grace and mercy of God.
Pray God will give you boldness today to carry out His commandments. Pray He will give you that opportunity to boldly proclaim the glory and grace of our Heavenly Father. Praise the name of Jesus Christ to all the world!!!



Praise ye the Lord!!!

Stephen McCool Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment