Monday 3 April 2017

Morning Devotional April 3, 2017

Job 19:25-27

For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.”


O how glorious it is to know our Redeemer!!! But to know that He liveth and will come for us soon is the greatest hope of the child of God!!!
O child of God where is your hope today? What are you looking for concerning the future? Are your thoughts consumed with this world or with the coming of our Redeemer? He tells us to occupy till He comes. Are you carrying out His commandments and the work He has given you?
O unsaved friend, where is your hope? Do you have hope? If you know not the Lord Jesus Christ you have no true hope. Your only hope is to live life to the fullest here in this life. But what about after this life? Where is your hope in things to come? If the Holy Spirit is convicting you of your sins and you are desiring this hope of the next life, then follow Christ. Believe on His name and thou shalt be saved.


Praise ye the Lord!!!
 
Stephen McCool Sr.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment