Thursday 16 June 2011

Excuses

This was sent to me by Pastor Manuel Seymour and I thought it was worth sharing (lots of truth):

Excuses

If you took the same excuses for not going to church and apply them to other important areas of life you’d realize how inconsistent we can be in our logic!

some proud examples of

Reasons not to take a bath

· I was forced to as a child.

· People who make soap are only after your money.

· I only take a bath on special occasions like Christmas and Easter.

· People who take baths are hypocrites - they think they are cleaner than everyone else.

· There are so many different kinds of soap, I can’t decide which one is the true soap.

· I used to bathe, but it got boring so I stopped.

· None of my friends take a bath.

· The bathroom is never warm enough in the winter or cool enough in the summer.

· I quit bathing cause I didn’t get anything out of it.

· I can’t spare the time to bathe, I work you know.

· Bathing was designed to control people’s lives.

· I don’t want to bathe and leave my friends and family.

· I don’t start bathing because I can’t be faithful.

· When I get cleaner, I’ll start bathing.

· I don’t believe in teaching children to bathe, when they get old enough they’ll decide for themselves.

· I don’t bathe because I can’t wake up early enough.

· I can’t take a bath because I don’t have anything to wear.

· I don’t bathe because I don’t believe any such thing as water and soap can make you clean; it is just myths.

No comments:

Post a Comment