Monday 16 October 2017

Daily Thoughts October 16, 2017

I am glad that when I fail, the Lord picks me up. When I am weak, He gives me strength to keep on keeping on. When all seems lost and I am faced with impossibilities I can’t overcome, He makes a way and carries me through no matter how hard and unfeasible it seems at the time. I am glad that it is His grip on me and not out of my own doing. I am just an underserving sinner saved by His grace, but His love for me never failed and never will! I am glad that when faced with trials on all sides, His promises that all will work for my good still stand!


2 CORINTHIANS 12:9-10 AND HE SAID UNTO ME, MY GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR THEE: FOR MY STRENGTH IS MADE PERFECT IN WEAKNESS. MOST GLADLY THEREFORE WILL I RATHER GLORY IN MY INFIRMITIES, THAT THE POWER OF CHRIST MAY REST UPON ME.
THEREFORE I TAKE PLEASURE IN INFIRMITIES, IN REPROACHES, IN NECESSITIES, IN PERSECUTIONS, IN DISTRESSES FOR CHRIST'S SAKE: FOR WHEN I AM WEAK, THEN AM I STRONG.

No comments:

Post a Comment