Sunday 26 February 2017

Morning Devotional January 26, 2017

Psalm 56:10

In God will I praise his word: in the Lord will I praise his word.”



I pray as we enter this new week that we will all praise God today for His abundant grace and mercies upon us. I know not all that read this are able to meet with God's people in person this morning. I know some who are able to listen to their pastor or others via the internet. And O what a blessing that is when you are not able to go in person. I hope you all will take time today and every day to read God's Word and to praise Him for all He has done to draw His children out of this world. To make us separate from the world of sin.
O what a love our Lord and Savior has for us!!! O what joy should fill our hearts when we think on these things!!! O child of God, Praise His Word today!!! Praise God He has given us His Word and made us to understand what He wills for us to understand.



Praise ye the Lord!!!

Stephen McCool Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment