Saturday 4 March 2017

Father knows best!

   ~  ~  ~  ~

    (Charles Spurgeon)

"Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will depart. The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away--may the name of the LORD be praised!" Job 1:21
"Shall we accept good from God--and not trouble?" Job 2:10
Let the Lord do as He wills to us! He will never be unkind to us! He has always been our friend--He will never be our foe!
He will never put us into the furnace--unless He means to purge the dross out of us. Nor will there be one degree more heat in that furnace than is absolutely necessary--there will always be mercy to balance the misery--and strength supplied to support the burden to be borne.
Oh, children of God, your Father knows best! Leave everything in His hands and be at peace--for all is well.
"I was silent; I would not open my mouth--for You are the one who has done this!" Psalm 39:9
"He is the LORD; let him do what is good in His eyes!" 1 Samuel 3:18
"Even though the fig trees have no blossoms, and there are no grapes on the vines; even though the olive crop fails, and the fields lie empty and barren; even though the flocks die in the fields, and the cattle barns are empty--yet I will rejoice in the LORD! I will be joyful in the God of my salvation!" Habakkuk 3:17-18
   ~  ~  ~  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment