Wednesday 25 January 2017

Morning Devotional January 25, 2017

Psalm 28:7

The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.”

O the love of our Lord!!! O what grace and mercy He shows us!!! O how when we are troubled and/or persecuted He lifts us up above the battle and protects us from the the fiery darts of the enemy. He, alone, is our strength and our shield!!! O praise God for His salvation!!!
Rejoiceth O heart!!! Sing a song of praise to the one whose love for us is like no other!!! Praise the Lord from the time we awake till the time we can no longer stay awake. “Praise Him from whom all blessings flow. Praise Him all creatures here below.” Praise Him!!! Praise Him!!!

Praise ye the Lord!!!
 
Stephen McCool Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment