Thursday 19 January 2017

Is Miss Much-Afraid here?

   ~  ~  ~  ~


    (
Charles Spurgeon)

"I am the Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd lays down His life for the sheep. My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow Me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of My hand!" John 10:11, 27-28

There is a day coming when all Christ's sheep shall pass again under the hand of Him that counts them--and in that day, not one of the whole redeemed flock shall be missing!

As the long roll of God's ransomed family is called, it shall be asked, "Is Little-Faith here?" And he will answer to his name not at all in the trembling way in which he used to speak when he was upon earth.

When it is asked, "Is Miss Much-Afraid here?" she will reply, in jubilant tones, "Glory be to God, I am here!"

No matter how weak and feeble you may be, if you are a child of God--you shall certainly be there and the inheritance shall assuredly be yours!

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,  neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation--will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord!" Romans 8:38-39

  ~  ~  ~  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment