Sunday 23 July 2017

Sovereign Grace Missionary Baptist Church
"Where The Truths Of God’s Word Have Been Taught For More Than Fifty-Five Years”
1217 Dillon Texarkana, Texas 75501
July 23, 2017          
 Newsletter Number 629
Brother Randy Johnson, Pastor                   Brother Ronnie Henderson Sr., Song Leader
Pastor E-Mail: pastor@sgmbaptist.com                                          Web Site: www.sgmbaptist.com
“A Church Seeking To Please God In Prayer, Song, Preaching, And Worship.”
Please Join Us As We Pray For:

All of Our Military, Their Family’s & All the Civilian Workers in The Middle East, Zee Mink Fuller and Family, Her son’s Bryan Armstrong and Hunter Hackie, Daughter Shannon, and Brother Philip & Sondra Thornsberry,  Johnnie Stephens, Alecia Stephens, and children, Frankie Baldridge and daughter, Buckie Thompson, Frank & Sonya Trusty, Frank & Dawana Reigel, Andrew Preston, Larry & Martha Mollette and Her Family, Tyrell Loyd, Bonnie, Ted O'Bonion, Larry Mollette II & Family, Kerry Adcock, Kim Poole, Danny & Nita Mollette, The Muncy Family, Lee & Mary Mollette, Wendell Henderson, Joshua Kidd, Matthew Kidd, Ronnie and Sarah Henderson, Ronnie Henderson Jr. & Children, Ricky Henderson and Family, Jacie Henderson, Velma Hammond, Charles, Don Hammond and Families, Vickie Adkins, Archie Griffin, Donna Johnson, James and Luann Reynolds, Timothy Fails, Nathan Fails, Jacob Ramsey, Jerry Hughes, Pastor G. L. Burr, Melody Carr, Janie Capps, Linda Hughes, Donna Jones, Brandy Sullivan, Gina, Brother Kelley and Sister Hinson, Manual Seymour, Sr, The Harris Family, The Morris Family, Teresa Bookout, Little Titan Thomas (Trent and Tiffane Thomas child), James – Diane and Brooke Thomas, Jace Fails, Steve Sparks, Sister Ann McSwain, Brandy’s Mother, Elaine Sparks, James daughter’s mother-in-law, Rick McCloskey’s brother, David Leman, Danny Hammond,  Brother Curtis Pugh, Brother Dan Sullivan the work in Thailand, Brother Raul and the work in Romania, Bro. Sergey Mochalov and the Churches in Russia.

A Thought From our Pastor:

God Will Never Have Pleasure In Wickedness.“For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.” Psalms 5:4
 
I believe, in the times we now live in, and as evil that has captured the world more and more, people believes God is “ok” with the evil of the world. Please, never be fooled by the actions of this Satanic controlled world, nor weak, full of nothing churches and Pastors today. There are things about God that so many have either forgotten or simply never learned about God, God will never change! Any sort of homosexually is still sinful to God, it has been from the beginning and God will not change on it or any other sinful acts. Abortion is still murder, and that will never change either. If God has called it a sin, murder or evil, it is still the same today. Please take this warning, no one, and I mean no one can change God, His Word, or His personality. “For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.” Malachi 3:6 What a blessing for the Israelites that God did not change, because if He had He would have destroyed them long ago. God said of Himself in Revelation 1:8 “I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.” If God is the beginning and the end, and the first and the last, then what else is there. One small detail most people do not understand about our Sovereign God is, that everything is done by His predetermined will. Therefore, God has not already consumed us. If people would stop listening to those weak, watered down preachers, and would learn that God is going to punish sin. People are not winning against God, He is not “ok” with the evils of this world. God said He has NO PLEASURES in sin or evil. And those that commit such evil and try to force it on other will also not walk with God, and why would they, God hates them. “The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.” Psalms 5:5 preacher are foolish and they tell not the truth, God hates the WORKERS as well as the sin. People need to hear the truth and not a watered-down version. People need to hear that God is going to punish evil and the evil doers. People are going to the eternal lake of fire for their sins if they are not washed and pardoned by the glorious blood of Jesus Christ. Preachers today are weak, and watered down, most of them know nothing of God or His word. God calls them the blind and He says they are leading the blind, well that has the eternal lake of fire written all over it. Matthew 15:14 “Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.” And God tells us to “Let them alone…” not to even try to make them see the truth. Let them go, let then enjoy the lies they teach, let them go to the fires of hell, because there is nothing we can do to change them or their ways. So, when preachers tell you that things have changed with God, His word, and His churches, believe them not. It’s just some bling preacher driving a bunch of blind people right into the ditch of Eternal Hell. Matthew 25:30 “And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.” And please notice the words “unprofitable servant”. Folks, it is my plea and prayer that people see the truth of our Sovereign God before the car hits the ditch of eternal hell. God has not changed, He cannot change. Do not believe the PhD lies from the artificial church pulpits, God is the same and He is not going to change, EVER! 
 
I look to You for strength(A Puritan Prayer)
 
O Lord of grace,
The world is before me this day, and I am weak and fearful—but I look to You for strength. If I venture forth alone, I stumble and fall—but on the Beloved's arms I am firm as the eternal hills. If left to the treachery of my heart, I shall shame Your name—but if enlightened, guided, upheld by Your Spirit, I shall bring You glory.
Be . . .
  my arm to support,
  my strength to stand,
  my light to see,
  my feet to run,
  my shield to protect,
  my sword to repel,
  my sun to warm.
To enrich me will not diminish Your fullness. All Your loving-kindness is in Your Son. I bring Him to You in the arms of faith. Accept . . .
  His worthiness for my unworthiness,
  His sinlessness for my transgressions,
  His purity for my uncleanness,
  His sincerity for my deceit,
  His truth for my lies,
  His meekness for my pride,
  His steadfastness for my backslidings,
  His love for my enmity,
  His fullness for my emptiness,
  His faithfulness for my treachery,
  His obedience for my lawlessness,
  His glory for my shame,
  His devotedness for my waywardness,
  His holy life for my unchaste ways,
  His righteousness for my dead works,
  His death for my life.

Church Notices
 
We are sad to announce that Brother Ronnie Henderson has retired from song leading. His health is such that he can no longer perform the duties. Pastor Johnson will ask the church to elect Brother James Thomas to take those duties on Permanente basis.
 
Our church services will be changing effective next Sunday 7/30 Since we have canceled Sunday School we are changing our Sunday Morning services to 11:00 instead of 10:45. All of this will be voted on at our next Business meeting on Aug. 06 but it is effective next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment