Friday 22 October 2010

How to bear fruit

Daily Promises
Blue Letter Bible
October 22, 2010
And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. For if these things be in you, and abound, they make [you that ye shall] neither [be] barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. (2 Peter 1:5-8)
My Prayer: Gracious Lord, instill these moral principles in my heart. May these qualities be seen in me that others may know of Your wonderful character. Make me fruitful and useful for Your kingdom! For the only blessing that I seek, is to see You using me daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment