Saturday 12 May 2018

Daily Thoughts May 12, 2018


Luke 1:37  For with God nothing shall be impossible.

God is not a joker card we can pull out and play whenever things don’t go our way and be assured we will get our way and desires. For God’s true children, life will be filled with many trials and hard times. In fact, we are promised persecutions when we truly follow the Lord. The disciples are not above the Master. My experience has been that the closer I am to the Lord, the harder the trials are. We do get times of great blessings too. And in hard times, we can rest assured that we will be rewarded in heaven. During trials, we also enjoy sweet fellowship with the Lord here and we know that the Lord will work it for our good no matter what the results are (Romans 8:28), but only if we are a true child of God. I know the Lord saved me and loves me and despite the impossibilities I face, nothing is impossible with God. What about you ? Can you rest assured that if you were to die today, you would be enjoying sweet fellowship with Jesus eternally ?

No comments:

Post a Comment