Tuesday 13 February 2018

Daily Promises


Blue Letter Bible
February 13, 2018

He maketh peace [in] thy borders, [and] filleth thee with the finest of the wheat. (Psalm 147:14)


My Prayer: I ask You, O God for our common safety. I ask You for the increase of your people. Please bless the children of our land. I ask You for the public tranquility, that we be delivered from the terrors and desolations of war. Make peace in our borders. Put an end to the wars that are, and prevent the wars that threaten. Make peace in all parts of our country, by composing differences among neighbors, and upon our borders, that we may not be attacked by invasions from abroad. I ask You for great plenty, the common effect of peace. Fill us with the finest of the wheat, for bread, which strengthens man's heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment