Tuesday 26 December 2017

Morning Devotional December 26, 2017


Psalm 42:11
“Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.”


O child of God, are you feeling cast down and cast out? Does it seem that others are against you and/or will have nothing to do with you? Are there problems at home or on the job that are a great burden? Does it seem no one cares and everything you do seems wrong?
The answer to these questions and more can be in ourselves. Are we following the Lord? Are we praying without ceasing? Are we studying His Word? Are we seeking Him in all things?
We may say “Yes, yes, I am doing these things. But no one seems to listen. No one seems to care. Even my friends and family seem to be against me.” But where is our hope? Who are we truly looking to? Is our hope in men or in God? Are we looking to men or are we looking to God?
Are we searching for what is below or for what is above? Colossians 3:2 “Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.”
As the Psalmist wrote in our text verse; “hope thou in God:”. Praise Him who is our only true hope. Praise Him who is our Great Comforter. Seek His face in time of trouble and tribulation. Remember God tests His children with trials. To strengthen our faith in Him and to teach us to follow Him and Him only.
O child of God, when all seems lost and when we think we have no place to turn. Look up for your redemption draweth nigh!!!
Psalm 121:2 “My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.”



Praise ye the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment