Thursday 7 December 2017

Daily Thoughts December 7, 2017

Is anything too hard for the Lord?

Genesis 18:14  Is any thing too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.

I am often weak and faced with situations I am unable to get out, but praise be to the Lord, He is faithful and nothing is too hard for Him. He proved it many times in my life, and especially this year. This morning, I woke up to a computer with a flickering screen and not able to do anything with a deadline for noon. But He helped us fix it just on time to get started with my first job. Praise the Lord for His mercy on a sinner such as I!


Sarah failed to look at the situation through God’s perspective. Let us keep our eyes on the Lord and not on the storm around us!

No comments:

Post a Comment