Wednesday 5 October 2016

Certainly I will be with you!

   ~  ~  ~  ~


      ("Every Day!" Author unknown, 1872)

"Certainly I will be with you!" Exodus 3:12

Then, Lord, I will go forward. I would not venture a step--if You did not accompany me; but if You are with me, then all is well.

With You I will go forth to my daily business in the world--for You will keep me amidst its temptations and snares.

With You I will labor in Your vineyard--for You will make Your strength perfect in my weakness.

With You I will walk the thorny path of trial--for You will furnish me with shoes of iron and brass.

With You I will enter the field of conflict--for You will teach my hands to war, and will cover my head in the day of battle.

With You I will enter the chamber of pain and weakness--for You will make all my bed in my sickness.

With You I will walk through the valley of the shadow of death, and will fear no evil--for Your rod and Your staff will comfort me.

With You I will enter the waters of Jordan--for You will bear me through, and land me on the shore of the heavenly Canaan.

"Surely I am with you always--even to the end of the age!" Matthew 28:20
"I will never leave you or forsake you!" Hebrews 13:5
   ~  ~  ~  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment