Friday 14 August 2009

The Secret

One day, one friend asked another, "How is it that you are always so happy? You have so much energy, and you never seem to get down."
With a big smile, she said, "I know the Secret!"
"What secret is that?" asked her friend.
To which she replied, "I'll tell you all about it, but you have to promise to share the Secret with others."
"The Secret is this:
I have learned there is little I can do in my life that will make me truly happy. I must depend on God to make me happy and to meet my needs. When a need arises in my life, I have to trust that God will supply. I have learned most of the time that I don't need half of what I think I do. I have also learned that often my ‘wants’ are different than my ‘needs’.
Since I have learned this 'Secret', I am happy."
-Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment