Sunday 9 August 2009

For the love of sick children

I'm emailing you today to tell you about the Friends of SickKids Campaign.

When I agreed to volunteer for SickKids, I thought about people I know who are concerned about children. I thought of you and believed you would lend a helping hand to find cures for critically-ill children.

You see, SickKids is where the sickest children go. This remarkable place treats children with aggressive cancers, the worst burns, those awaiting heart transplants, and more. The kind of life-saving care that happens at SickKids only happens at a few special places in the world.

That's why I volunteered to tell as many people as I can about SickKids. I hope you'll support me in my personal campaign to raise a little money to help. It is ONLY because of committed supporters - people like you and me - that SickKids is a premier children's hospital in Canada - and one of the top three in the world.

To support me in my campaign, please click on the link below:
http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?SID=2286808

When you make your donation online, you will receive a tax receipt directly from SickKids within 24 hours for the amount of your donation. Please give what you can, as soon as you can. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Nathalie Bannier

No comments:

Post a Comment