Friday 1 May 2009

Thank you God!

Thank you God for caring for me and my children! Thank you for carrying us through the hard times and the good times in our life! Thank you for the strength, the faith and the healing you have imparted in my heart and in my life! Thank you for being my God and making the impossible come through in my life despite everything! Thank you for the good times and the bad times that you used to make me who I am, for growing faith and peace in my heart, for building trust in You as my all sufficient God! Thank you for Tamara and Joshua, the precious children you have given me! Thank you for giving us good health! Thank you for teaching us who You are in very special ways through our trials and blessings! Thank you for Your Holy Word! Thank you for being able to study Your word! Thank you for letting us worship You! Thank you for who you are, for Your grace and mercy and love! Thank you for always providing for our needs! Thank you for never forsaking us! Thank you for our friends and our foes for I know You use them both for our good! Thank you for who I am and you made me! Thank you for Calvary for if Jesus didn't die to buy my redemption I would be hopeless indeed! Thank you for always manifesting Yourself to me in nature's beauty and all the details you carefully placed in my life and my children's! Thank you for making Tamara and Joshua and I who we are by Your bountiful and unceasing grace! Thank you for guiding our path! We trust you and we commit ourselves to you and want to live in You for Your glory! Please pour out Your grace and blessings upon us that we might be a blessing to others. Bless our brethren, bless our families, our friends and neighbours and those who make it hard for us. We love them all. Please bless them and save them if they don't know You according to Your will! We love You because You first loved us! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment