Sunday 27 August 2017

Daily Promises


Blue Letter Bible
August 27, 2017
He only [is] my rock and my salvation; [he is] my defence; I shall not be greatly moved. How long will ye imagine mischief against a man? ye shall be slain all of you: as a bowing wall [shall ye be, and as] a tottering fence. They only consult to cast [him] down from his excellency: they delight in lies: they bless with their mouth, but they curse inwardly. Selah. My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation [is] from him. He only [is] my rock and my salvation: [he is] my defence; I shall not be moved. In God [is] my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, [and] my refuge, [is] in God. (Psalm 62:2-7)
Because of our incredible salvation in Christ, we can depend upon Him in times of turmoil and suffering. He alone is our refuge and strength as our soul silently waits in great expectation for His second coming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment