Saturday 2 January 2016

Daily Promises


Blue Letter Bible
January 2, 2016
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater [works] than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. (John 14:12)
The indwelling of the Holy Spirit allows the believer the privilege of greater works to honour the omnipotent and loving God. How sweet and wonderful is the life of the believer who trusts in the risen Saviour. Simply having the faith of a mustard seed allows us to do wonderful things for the glory and honour of Christ. Not only will we have the power to do the wonders of Christ found in the New Testament, but we also will be able to do other incredible miracles. As believers, we will see God's goodness and greatness in the work He does through us. May all glory and honour go unto Him forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment