Wednesday 25 February 2009

Birthday, update on Joshua...

Hi,

Joshua's blood results were fine. He now officially has Thalassemia minor. It is good because it doesn't prevent him from being healthy and living a normal life. He just has less hemoglobin than "normal" kids. The only health problem he has is that his eyes have been bothering him. The doctor gave some drops to relieve that but it is nothing major either. I praise the Lord that he doesn't have any major medical condition.

Monday was my birthday. Forty, and forty more to go? No matter how many years the Lord sees fit for me to live still. I ask that He uses them all and in all for His glory. I thank Him for His grace and mercy in saving me and all the blessings He has graciously given me.

May the Lord pour out His blessings on me and my children so we may serve Him and live to His glory according to His will, grace and Word.

By His grace,

Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment